1、木霉菌广泛分布于土壤中，生命力强，具有广泛的适应性 主要作用是抑制农作物真菌病害，尤其是土传性真菌病害。由丝核菌引起的苗期立枯病，由镰刀菌 引起的瓜类枯萎病，由疫霉菌引起的辣椒疫霉病，由刺盘孢引起的草莓炭疽病，由轮枝孢菌引起的棉花黄萎病等，防治效果显著。另外在减少高温高湿型叶部病害上也有明显的效果，如玉米大斑病，以及温室大棚里的蔬菜常见病害，如白粉病，灰霉病，霜霉病等。主要作用方式是以下4个方面：
1. Trichoderma is widely distributed in the soil with strong vitality and wide adaptability. The main function is to inhibit the fungal diseases of crops, especially soil-borne fungal diseases. Seedling wilt caused by Rhizoctonia, melon wilt caused by Fusarium, Phytophthora capsici caused by Phytophthora, strawberry anthracnose caused by Colletotrichum sp, and cotton caused by Verticillium Verticillium wilt, etc., the control effect is remarkable. In addition, it also has obvious effects in reducing high temperature and high humidity leaf diseases, such as corn leaf spot disease, and common vegetable diseases in greenhouses, such as powdery mildew, gray mold, and downy mildew. The main mode of action is the following 4 aspects:
(1) Competitive advantage: It grows fast, has a strong competitive advantage in nutrients and space. In the natural environment, Trichoderma occupies the space around the plant roots through rapid growth, reducing the living space of pathogens, so that the pathogens do not have much chance to infect tissues.
(2) Antagonistic effect: it secretes antibiotics and cell wall hydrolase, destroys the hyphae of pathogenic bacteria, makes the hyphae of pathogenic bacteria unable to grow, thereby inhibiting the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
(3) Reparasitic effect: Trichoderma mycelium grows parallel and spirally entwined along the pathogenic hyphae, and produces attached spore-like branches that are adsorbed on the pathogenic hyphae, dissolve the cell wall by secreting extracellular enzymes, penetrate the pathogenic hyphae, and absorb Nutrition, thereby inhibiting the growth of pathogenic hyphae.
(4) Inducing plant resistance to increase plant resistance to changes in the natural environment.
2. Trichoderma has a strong ability to decompose cellulose. Trichoderma is one of the strains with the highest cellulase activity. It can produce a variety of biologically active enzymes, such as cellulase, chitinase, xylanase, etc. It is rich in lignin and cellulose. It grows fast on the substrate and spreads quickly, so it has a good degrading effect on materials with high fiber content such as crop straw, cotton seed hulls, and wood chips.
3. The growth-promoting effect of Trichoderma: increase the dissolution of soil nutrients and promote the growth of plants. Dissolves the insoluble calcium phosphate in the soil and releases phosphorus.